THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES


Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It gets better...hell to the f*#k yeah, it does!!

I am so friggin proud of my community today!!! We are banding together as a national group and raising our Vibrational Energy to create a world of hope, a world where we can marry, adopt, love openly, serve our country without fear, work where we want, live where we want, AND NEVER EVER LOSE ONE OF OUR OWN to bullying! Today we came together, clothed in purple solidarity. DEMANDING OUR RIGHTS. Damn, it feels good.

We have more work to do, Community. We have to stay united, hold each others hands and CHANGE OUR UNIVERSE! (One Polo shirt at a time???)



Here's my personal loving community:

So blessed to have 'em in our life!

And one of all of us (minus a few little ones):


I could go on and on and on about this subject, but I'm too excited to sit still right now...
HAPPY PURPLE WEARING PRIDE DAY, um, WEEK, um, YEAR, um FOREVER!!

0 comments: