THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES


Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Goodbye Mr. Chunk


So it's been a bit since I've posted. Which means I have lots to say. Me and Funny Girl are now officially engaged. Yay. As soon as I can figure out how to post links, I will post the video that my sweet friend Dawn aka Black shot. It was the best night of my life...
Ok how fun was it to see my big fat butt in the video! So much fun, if by fun I mean watching this lecture on the Impressionists. (lol, thats for Micah and Annah cuz they are sitting here glossy eyed learning about Degas) Ok, back to My Chunk. Sigh. Coco, Annie, ( my roaddogs) and I are now in what shall henceforth be referred to as Operation Thin Parkour....Don't ask. I'll explain the Parkour reference another time....Anyhoo...We are bound and determined to look goooood at the wedding...so I've been getting up and walking at the mall with Micah and Annah...figure I'll start with walking and then move into other stuff...well day 2 and I am sore. Ugh. Sore but determined.

0 comments: