THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES


Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The 9 Days Of My Birthday

I am not going to waste precious blog space explaining why I haven't blogged since November 2010. Everyone who knows me (and the one person who will read this-ha!)knows that I have been super busy learning Arabic, and playing mahjong with the upstairs neighbor, and raising turtles and coaxing Tina into buying me stuff...you know ordinary things in the Rivera-Jolly household. heh heh

Well here I am again, blogging about the second most important thing in the world ever: MY BIRTHDAY! Yes, the blessed event is 9 days away and I am busy TRUSTING my wife to plan a wonderful weekend of festivities and gay-ity. I hope she doesn't get me this cake. Again.
I have decided to celebrate the 9 days of my birthday by creating delightful scavenger hunts for Tina. Today I shall start with a Chocodile. Because "It takes awhile, to eat a Chocodile." Which is false advertising because it has never taken me long to scarf one. Or two. Or seven.
Good luck Tina, I expect it by the end of the business day.

Oh, the fun in coming up with tomorrow's obscure desire.

On the mom front: Annah has just declared that she has decided to become Canadian. Now before we ooh and ahh about her desire for good national health care, or the ability for her dear moms to marry, be forewarned that it is only because The Bieber himself was hatched there, and that she has fallen in love with this spread that we used to be able to get at Costco, but we now hear is only available in Canada:

We are applying for her passport now.

Micah decided to read Harry Potter instead of working on his math, so his grounding remains firm. Let's collectively shake our head over Micah's tomfoolery. Micah, dear son, what would Sue Sylvester say???
Well, I'm off to snuggle with Tina and catch a few episodes of Prison Break on Netflix. And eat my Chocodile. Best believe.

0 comments: